Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Monday, October 26, 2009

Are you receiving my newsletters?

Not yet? go to my sidebar and suscribe!! You will receive ideas, special promotions and more just for suscribe. Right now I am having my 12 Weeks of Christmas and you don't want to miss the next ones! I had share a couple of EXCLUSIVE cards ideas and now I am going to be sharing GIFT/PROJECT ideas for you!! Don't miss out, suscribe now!! Be sure to select the English version.

*************************************************************************************

No te has suscrito todavía? Ve al "sidebar" y suscribete ya! Recibirás ideas, promociones especial y más solo por suscribirte. Ahora mismo estoy enviando las 12 Semanas de Navidad y no te querrás perder las que faltan! He compartido ideas de tarjetas EXCLUSIVAS para mis subscritores y ahora comenzaré con ideas de REGALOS/PROYECTOS!! No te lo pierdas, suscríbete ahora!! Asegúrate de suscribirte a la versión en Español.

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

No comments: