Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Friday, August 21, 2009

Hit the Beach and get Ready for Christmas!

Yes, I am late!! is funny cause on Wednesday I have issues with my computer and then yesterday with Blogger so I couldn't post it sooner!! Please forgive me!! About the card, I used the Mia's Cottage paper and the Hit the Beach stamp set, don't they look just like fun time? I really like the fun of it, this was one of the images I bring with me from Seminar! yes, and now that the summer is gone, I use it, lol!!

Now that is not going to happen with the Christmas cards and gifts, right? is time to get ready to start the Christmas planning, NOW! Do you have your list of people you are planning to get something for them? If not please do so during the weekend and let see what we can do for each of them, after you finish your list, highlight those you can give something handmade and be sure to suscribe to my newsletter because I am planning my 12 week of Christmas with ideas for you to be prepare!! Haven't suscribe yet? Don't worry you are on time to do it!! Go here and suscribe or look at my left column where you can just add your e-mail. I can't wait to share with you!

Have a bless weekend!

*************************************************************************************

Si, estoy tarde!! es gracioso porque el miércoles no pude subir las fotos a la computadora y luego ayer blogger no estaba funcionando (al menos para mí), así que no la pude subir antes!! Por favor disculpame!! Bueno sobre la tarjeta, aquí usé el papel Mia's Cottage (diseñado pro Mabelle) y el set Hit the Beach, no te parecen super divertidos? A mi me gusta mucho lo gracioso del sello. Esta fue una de las imagenes que traje del Seminario! si, ahora que se acabó el verano, lo usé, jeje!!

Ahora, eso no me va a pasar con las tarjetas y regalos de Navidad, cierto? es tiempo de prepararse para comenzar con la planificación de Navidades, AHORA! Ya tienes la lista de las personas a quienes les regalarás durante estas Navidades? Si aún no la tienes, aprovecha el fin de semana y haz la tuya, luego haz una marca a aquellos a quienes les puedes dar un regalo hecho a mano por tí misma y asegurate de suscribirte a mi newsletter ya que estoy planificando misbecause I am planning my 12 semanas de Navidad con ideas para que te puedas preparar y estar lista! No te has suscrito todavía? No te preocupes todavía tienes tiempo!! Pero hazlo pronto, ve aquí y suscribete o también lo puedes hacer entrando tu e-mail en la columna de la izquierda donde dice suscribete a mi newsletter! No puedo esperar para compartir más contigo!

Que tengas un fin de semana lleno de bendiciones!

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your beach card is wonderful! rita w

AmethystCat said...

super cute!!!