Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Friday, August 28, 2009

Scrapbooking Challenge!

Today I started again with the Scrapbooking Challenge "SBC" at Paper Wings (the angels only forum) and here is what I did!! I love this pictures! That was at Seminar back in June! I had so much fun that day! I wasn't sure about the idea of a Sock Hop! But we really enjoy it a lot!! I capture some videos and I still laugh of all the silly moments of that day! Angels are just more fun! If you have ever think about to become an angel, I invite you to seriously consider it this time! We are growing and getting better and better!! but the thing I treasure the most if the angelhood! I really LOVE to be surrounded by angels and to go to Seminar is priceless!! Come join my team!! is only $50 right now and you can get 30 days of FREE professional coaching if you sing up with me! Contact me for details! Start the right way and grow your business NOW! Is a great time with all the NEW things specially the Inspiration Avenue!!

PS In the picturess Mabelle, Sophie, Mischelle, Carol H. and Julie R. I love those girls and they look fabulous, right?

************************************************************************************

Hoy comencé nuevamente con el Scrapbooking Challenge "SBC" en Paper Wings (un for solo para angels) y aquí el layout que hice!! Me encantan estas fotos! Esto fue en el Seminario de TAC en Junio pasado. De verdad que me divertí en cantidad ese día! Al principio no estaba muy segura de gustarme la idea de un "Sock Hop" que estuve a punto de no ir, jeje!! Pero realmente gozamos un montón!! Yo grabé unos videos que todavía me rio de los momentos graciosos de ese día! Definitivamente "angels" son más que divertidas!! Si alguna vez has pensado coger tus alas y comenzar tu negocio con TAC, te invito a que lo consideres seriamente en este momento. Estamos creciendo y se está poniendo mejor y mejor cada día, pero lo que mas atesoro es la amistad de las angels! Realmente me encanta estar rodeada de angels y en el Seminario se viven momentos que no tienen precio!! Unete a mi equipo con solo $50 (hasta el 30 de septiembre) y puedes recibir 30 días de coach profesional completamente GRATIS!! Conctáctame para detalles, comienza tu propio negocio de una manera eficiente desde el principio y tendrás un futuro brillante! Este es un tremendo momento para tí, ¿qué estás esperando? Ya viste el Inspiration Avenue? todo el mundo lo está celebrando.

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

2 comments:

Patti J. said...

Cute pages!

AmethystCat said...

super fun pics and great pages!