Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wednesday of Challenge!

Today is a rainy day here!! Oh, it is soooo humid here! I almost forgot it was Wednesday! It doesn't look like Wednesday! anyway it is and we have to have a Wednesday of Challenge, right? so since I couldn't take pictures of what I do today I decide to draw the sketch!! I know a lot of people love sketches and they are easier to work (for me is not the case! I am not good following sketches, lol). I will try to upload my card tomorrow if there is a little bit of sun! (I have to tell you that my card have ribbon, but I didn't know how to show a ribbon in the sketch, lol!)

Don't forget about the Surprise Boxes and the DOUBLE fun promotion! Have I told you about the Fall Magalog (Inspiration Avenue)? Is going to be release in September 1st!! Can't wait, just a couple of days!! Wohooooo!!

*************************************************************************************

Hoy fue un día super lluvioso aquí!! OHHHH, esta super húmedo!! Casi se me olvida que es miércoles!! NO parece miércoles para nada! Pero si lo es así que tenemos el Reto de los Miércoles, verdad? Como no pude tomar fotos de lo que hice decidí dibujar el sketch! Se que a muchas les gustan los sketches ya que se les hace más fácil trabajar (no en mi caso! No soy buena siguiendo sketches, jeje). Trataré de subir mi foto mañana si es que hace algo de sol! Les adelanto que mi tarjeta tiene cinta! pero no tengo idea de como añadir la cinta en el sketch!!

No te olvides de las cajas sorpresas y los DOBLES beneficios!! ¿Les había comentado que ahora en septiembre 1 sale el Magalog de Otoño (Inspiration Avenue)? WOW! ya es cuestión de días!!


Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

2 comments:

Sonia said...

Hola Diana
Me encanto el sketch lo voy a tratar de hacer y subirlo a tiempo, bueno eso tratare.

**Sony**

Sonia said...

Bueno si pude hacerlo y por aqui en photo finish otra vez =)

**Sony**