Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Exclusive Content: Facebook

Are you familiar with the Social Network site Facebook? If not maybe you want to join the fun overthere! I am not that much into it, BUT I have found some GREAT old friends over there and once in a while I try to say hello! BUT recently I found out about Facebook Pages! What a great thing they are!! that I inmediately open my Memory Crafter Facebook Page, and just today!! I upload some EXCLUSIVE content to my page because I know how much we like exclusivity, right? So if you want to see 2 fabulous Christmas cards (yes, the one I designed for my FUNshop!) go over there and become a fan!! I will love to say hello to you around there!! See you later and don't forget the Surprise Boxes and the DOUBLE promotion TAC is having for all of us!!

*************************************************************************************

¿Conoces la Red Social Facebook? Si aún no te has unido, te sugiero que vayas y la visites! Yo todavía no estoy muy familiarizada, pero me encanta que puedo conectar con algunas amistades que hace mucho tiempo no sabía de ellas (como mi mejor amiga de la infancia!!) así que de vez en cuando trato de entrar a decir hola! PERO recientemente encontré las páginas de Facebook! Fabulosa oportunidad! así que inmediatamente abrí mi Página de Facebook de Memory Crafter, y justo HOY añadí algún contenido EXCLUSIVO para mis fans de allá porque yo se que algunas me siguen aquí y en Twitter, así que quise darle un regalito especial y añadí 2 tarjetas de Navidad!! (si, las del FUNshop!), pasa por allá para que las veas y mientras estás allí (si aún no lo has hecho) inscribete como mi fan!! Me encantaría poder saludarte por allá también! Te veo luego y no olvides las Cajas Sorpresas y la promoción de los DOBLES beneficios que TAC tiene para nosotras!

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

No comments: