Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Monday, August 24, 2009

I am so thankful!

I just love this saying!! I got it from the Stamping Room at Seminar and I have to use it!! I create this card in a few minutes and I really want to get the attention to the sentiment!! I am so thankful for a friend like you! and that is what I am with all the great friends I have right now thanks to TAC and the online world! I really love to share with you a little bit of me, and what I love the most is to read your comments!! I am sooo thankful for that! I want to really say from my HEART thank you for visiting me!

I used here the A Little Whimsy paper (wich I love), white, brown and robbin eggs cardstock. The stamp set is Sunday Stroll.

*************************************************************************************

Sencillamente me encanta este sentimiento!! Fue otra de las imagenes que estampé en el Stamping Room en el Seminario y definitivamente estaba loca por usarlo! Hice esta tarjeta en pocos minutos ya que realmente quería enfocar la atención en el sentimiento: Estoy muy agradecida por una amiga como tú! y eso es lo que estoy con todas las maravillosas amistades que he conocido gracias a TAC y al mundo cibernético! Realmente me encanta compartir con ustedes un poquito sobre mi, pero lo que me más me fascina es leer sus comentarios! Estoy tan agradecida por eso! De corazón GRACIAS por visitarme!

Usé los papeles A Little Whimsy (los cuales me encantan), cardstock blanco, brown y robbin eggs. El stamp es Sunday Stroll.

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

3 comments:

Patti J. said...

Very sweet card, Diana!!! Great job! And don't you just love quick projects?

Barb said...

Lovely card, Diana! Simple and sweet :)

Anonymous said...

What a nice card Diana! Quick, simple, yet so very nice! rita w