Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Friday, August 07, 2009

A contest share!

I promise this is a short post since I am getting everything ready for a FUNshop tomorrow! We will be having fun with Christmas cards!! (don't forget to get a date if you want that I go and share with you and your friends a little bit of creativity in a FUNshop or demo).

I want to share this contest entry with you, no I didn't win, but I love my little project and want you to see it, lol! The theme was Wedding Wonderful and my project doesn't say anything about wedding, BUT for me is a little wedding treasure that you can have in your purse. The mini album name is Bendiciones "Blessings" and the pages have room to put little pictures of the bride and groom "Amor/Love" and for the "Familia/Family". For me those are important themes in a wedding mini album and I focused on them, so while I was packing another contest entry I decide to give this theme a try! (it was done in less than 20 minutes because I was packing some orders and some catalogs and packing the Monogram Madness contest entry (I didn't win either, lol)

Hope you like it, it was my first time using the Amberley Grace paper collection, the Label Lingo (level D), the Spanish Sentiment set (of course) and the Bind it All! I have to say that if I do it again, I will add some ribbons to the wires and maybe a flower or some buttons on the label, it looks kind of plain, lol!! What's your thoughts?

*************************************************************************************
Les prometo que será un mensaje corto, estoy terminando los preparativos para un FUNshop mañana, estaremos disfrutando preparando tarjetas de Navidad (no olvides separar tu fecha con tiempo, si quieres que vaya a compartir con tus amigas en una demostración o FUNshop).

Quiero compartir contigo este proyecto que hice para uno de los concursos de TAC, no, no gané, pero me gusta mi proyecto y quiero compartirlo con ustedes, jeje! El tema era "Wedding Wonderful" y mi proyecto no decía nada de boda, PERO para mi era un tesoro de boda que puedes llevar en la cartera. Si, es un mini álbum que titulé Bendiciones y las páginas tienen espacio para colocar pequeñas fotos de los novios/esposos "Amor" y también para la "Familia". Para mí esos son dos temas super importantes en el día de la boda y por eso me enfoque en ellos! Este proyecto lo hice en menos de 20 minutos, pues lo hice mientras empacaba algunos catálogos y algunas ordenes y otro proyecto que envié para el Monogram Madness! (tampoco gané en esa categoría, jeje).

Espero les guste, fue la primera vez que usé la colección de papeles Amberley Grace y me encantó jugar con ella!! También use el Label Lingo (level D) y el set en español por supuesto, y la Bind it All. Debo añadir que si lo fuese a hacer otra vez, le añadiría algunas cintas en los alambres del encuadernado y talvez una flor o botones en el label, se ve un poco vacío, jeje ¿Qué piensas?

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

3 comments:

Sonia said...

Diana esta precioso y me gustan los mini albums. Lo de las cintas pues depende me gustaria sin cintas y por otra parte con cintas.
Me gusta los temas que usaste. Me gustaria ver en vivo y a todo color el album.
**Sony**

AmethystCat said...

beautiful project, Diana! It's fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Diana - this is a fabulous piece of work! rita w