Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

This is the BEST time ever....

To start your own business with a direct sale company. I have read and read and everything is good news for direct sales companies in this though time!! Is a great blessing that I can be part of The Angel Company! I can't say less about it. If you know me you know that I love to work! I have been working since I was in 4th grade!! and it wasn't because my parents NEED it! It was because I LOVE IT!! (and I can proudly tell you that it was my own business!!). Then I didn't stop until I became a mother! We decided that I should stay at home with the girls, and I love everything about been a stay at home! Then when I discovered Scrapbooking, I decided to share this wonderful hobby and since I love to teach I started teaching SB to everyone that want to learn! Yes I love to work and I take it after my father! he loves to work as well. BUT since I am a homeschool mom, I can't or better to say I DON'T want to work full time outside the home! TAC is perfect for me! I LOVE IT so much, for me be able to stay with my girls and homeschool them! and been able to share my passion teaching others, helping them to learn paper craft, stamping, card making, scrapbooking!! is just perfect!!

Wouldn't you want to do the same? will you want to share your passion with others? TAC can help you out to do just that!! and I will be side by side with you to help you out as well.

Contact me for more details on how to get your wings and join my team. Right now there is a special promotion and you can join TAC for only $50 (plus shipping and tax) and enjoy all the benefits TAC have for you? Don't wait contact me now and I will help you out to do it!! I will love to have you in my CREATIVE STAMPERS Team aka "CSI".

*************************************************************************************
De comenzar tu propio negocio con una compañía de venta directa. He leído y leído y todo son buenas noticias para las compañías de venta directa en estos tiempos difíciles. Más personas buscan mejorar su economía y esta es una tremenda oportunidad. Para mi es una gran bendición formar parte de The Angel Company (TAC)! No puedo decir menos al respecto. Si me conoces sabes que me encanta trabajar!! He estado trabajando desde que estaba en 4to grado y no porque mis padres lo necesitaran, era porque me encantab!! (puedo orgullosamente decirles que era mi propio negocio, jeje). Luego no pare de trabajar hasta que tuve a mi hija mayor! en ese momento decidimos que yo me quedaría en la casa con las chicas y en realidad les digo que amo TODO de estar en la casa con ellas!! Verlas crecer es lo más maravilloso que me ha pasado en la vida. Luego en mi deseo de preservar todos esos momentos descubrí el Scrapbooking y luego una oportunidad de compartir coon otras personas este maravillos hobby y como me encanta enseñar comencé a enseñar SB a otras personas. Si!! me encanta trabajar, tal y como mi padre me enseñó!! Pero no quería trabajar fuera de la casa pues hago homeschooling, así que TAC es perfecto para mí! Ustedes saben lo mucho que amo esta compañía y la oportunidad que me da de enseñar a otras personas como estampar, hacer manualidades de papel, scrapbooking y más mientras hago lo que más amo, estar con mis hijas y educarlas en el hogar!

No te gustaría hacer lo mismo? compartir tu pasión con otras personas? TAC puede ayudarte a hacer exactamente eso, como lo he hecho yo, y yo estaré a tu lado para ayudarte!

Contáctame para más detalles de como conseguir tus alas y unirte a mi equipo creativo. Ahora mismo hay una oferta especial donde puedes comenzar tu negocio con sólo $50 (+ shipping & tax) y disfrutar de los beneficios que TAC tiene para tí. No esperes más contáctame ahora y te ayudaré a hacerlo. Me encantaría que formaras parte de mi equipo CREATIVE STAMPERS aka "CSI".

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

No comments: