Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wednesday of Challenge!!

I goofed out! lol! I did my post so early today that I didn't notice that today is Wednesday! so the challenge for this week is to do ANYTHING SCRAPBOOKING!! you can create a Scrapbook Layout in any size, any shape it can be square, rectangle, circle, oval! you name it!! the thing is that you do some scrapbooking today in honor of the NSD! (National Scrapbooking Day) that is this Saturday, May 2.

Here is the Layout I did for today's challenge at Paper Wings! thanks God the challenge was to do a 20 minutes layout! I used the Lily Anna collection, Bold Flourishes and Punctuation (both soon to be discontinued and with 25% off) and the Alpha set, is discontinued!

Love,
Diana

No comments: