Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

April's Last Day!

WOW! is the end of this month!! and with it, the end of this great promotions! so you just have a couple of hours to get them! You can go to my online store here and shop for this awesome stamps that are going to be available until midnight TODAY!!: Mabelle Favorites set at a special price, and with your $30 order you can buy the Floral Vine SOTM and one of each of the Spring into April sets. PLUS, while supplies last, we have the TAC bags and the 25% off in all of the soon to be discontinued stamps WOW, we have a lot going on, RIGHT? so don't wait a little more, get your order in TODAY!

To get this even sweeter, I am going to be giving away one of each of the 3 Spring into April sets! Want to get in? Just place an order with me during this month! and you can be the lucky winner, I will be doing a raffle to pick ONE winner! it can be YOU!! don't wait and get your order in (on my site or e-mail me)for every $30 you get a ticket! and if you host a FUNshop or a Catalog Party you get 5 tickets!! Ask me!!

Love,
Diana

No comments: