Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Blog Candy Winner?


Just a short post to tell you who the Blog Candy Winner is!! and you can see it here!! I know the picture are not that good! but you can still read the name! I was taking the pictures while holding the jar on my other hand! lol!

Connie Kautzer! send me an e-mail to claim your candy! Wohooooooo! hope you enjoy it! I know you will see this right away because you subscribed to my blog and you also are a follower!! so go girl!! you will get what you see in the picture plus some awesome images I will be taking a picture tomorrow!!

Have fun everyone! and if you need to go shopping you always can get your stuff on my online store without leaving your home!

Love,
Diana

No comments: