Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Some bunnies want to see you!

WOW! what a week, at least tomorrow is Friday! (talking about Friday don't forget to come an see what I do with the Kit Jany sent me! check last Friday post here). Anyway, I have to tell you that I forgot to charge the camera so no picture for the Wednesday of Challenge yet! I am sorry!

At least, I have this card that I made about a month ago and I haven't share it with you, so here it is! I love this set so much! is so cool that you can create with it for every ocassion! Is the Celebrate the Seasons set. I cut the bunnies faces and then punch circles to create the boddy. I use Catelynne papers and the blossoms and buttons are from the Embelishment jars. I am not a big fan of paper piecing, not that I don't like it, just that I am kind of lazy to do it, lol!

Hope you like it! I was very happy with the results! To buy this set go shopping with me here: Celebrate the Seasons, Seeds of Blessings, Catelynne Paper Collection, Embelishment Jars.

Don't forget this month special promotions: Floral Vines SOTM, Mabelle Favorites, Spring into April and the TAC bags! the TAC bags are while supplies last! so get yours NOW!

Love,
Diana

No comments: