Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Wednesday of Challenge!!






I told you the other day that I did some projects for the Wingers DT and I remembered that I haven't share with you my May's project!! yessssssss I can't share my projects for a 3 months period!! (at least now you can program future post in Blogger so now I need to do so with last week projects so I can share them wit you on December!!! lol) Sometimes I forgot to share with you! So finally is here! I did this project on April and I used some acetate sheets and for the covers I used the clamshells our stamps comes in!! I use the Bind it all to bind it and I love it soooo much!!

So my challenge to you is to make something CLEAR! you can do anything but use something clear! acrylic, acetate a clamshell, whatever you feel inspire to do and to use! Hope to see your creations soon!

Thanks for visiting my blog and for all your inspiring comments!!

Love,
Diana

4 comments:

Jocy said...

The album is really wonderful, you did a great job!

Heather said...

Love it Diana! Clear is where it is at! Very clever use of those stamp boxes - I have been using mine to make books too!

Kelly L said...

This is beautiful, Diana! :) Love the clear pages so you can see the swirls from one page to the next.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful keepsake. I love acetate and you have done wonders with this.

:) Marcia