Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wednesday of Challenge!!


Hello again!! Here is this week challenge, yessssssss, is a SKETCH!!! I did this one very simple so you can create one quick and easy card (you can do one, two or three, lol) but I will love to see your creations here! Please share with me how do you use this sketch!!

I used again my lovely Rustic Chic paper, have I told you how much I love it? those colors are my passion! really! Is another quick and easy birthday card! where I used the Birthday Wishes stamp set, the Fiskar Punch (I love it), the Mega Square Scallop punch, Hillary Embelishment Jar (my favorites) and a skittle (I got a bunch from Angela, thanks sister!)

Remember to use the sketch and post it to a gallery, your blog and link it to here on the comment section or you can also send it to me by e-mail and I share it here with all of you!

Love,
Diana

PS Remember you can click the links and you can go directly to my online store where you can shop 24/7.

3 comments:

Dianette Seda said...

Me encanta tu sketch! Sencillo y perfecto para nuestros papeles que traen tantos diseños.

Dianette Seda said...

Mi tarjeta no va exacta con tu sketch y ya la tenía hecha pero te puedo decir que va muy a tono con tu sketch. Creo yo.

Barb said...

Beautiful card, Diana! Layout, embellishments, everything is great!