Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Yeahhh, IS HERE!!

My Spanish Sentiments stamp set!! Wohoooo!! I can't wait to share with you some projects, so I'm going to start with this card! The stamps and pattern paper here are designed by Mabelle!! When I knew about the set in Spanish, I ran to my workshop to start working on this card! The girl's stamp and the paper are both discontinued, but since I love them I keep them. I color my image with BIC markers, I really like them. Hope you like it as much as I do! I stamped the Feliz Navidad (Merry Christmas) direct to the green paper because the sentiment is bigger than what I calculate, lol!!

Love,
Diana

8 comments:

Tammy said...

Totally adorable!!!

Tammy
SBS4

Percy said...

VERY VERY CUTE!!! I need to order mine!!!!

"Jany" said...

Nena, estan preciosos! Y me encanta tu tarjeta!

StampinCarol said...

Yep, just totally adorable!!

Littlekel90 said...

How great that you now have a Spanish sentiment set. I am sure your family and friends will appreciate it in their own language, and your angel is adorable! ;) Kel

BarbL said...

We've been waiting for that set for years!! Love your card. I like a lot of the retired stamps too. Some I use more than the current ones.

EVELYN said...

que hermosa tarjeta me encanto el angel que bello si de nuevo traen stamps asi parecidos me avisas me encantan los angeles y la tarjeta fabulosa y los stamps wowww ya era hora que hicieran en espanol te felicito amiga sigue asi se te quiere mucho saludos
evelyn otero

SCRAPGIRL : PATTY TANUZ said...

Ya vi en el blog de Yesy, tus spanish sentiments, super lindos tus nuevos sellos amiga! La card super!!!