Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Project 2 from Project Day Class

Hello!!

Here is the second project we did at the Project Day class last Saturday! It was so much fun!! is a mini album with square coasters, we cover them with Kraft cardstock and embelish it with Penelope and some stamps (Give thanks, Linear Sentiments), a lot of paper piercing and the super duper Bind it all to put it together! Have I tell you how much I love my BIA?

Hope you like it and tomorrow I will share with you the NEW Fall in Love with Sydney Promotion that is going to be available from Sept 5- Sept 30. I can tell you is a great KIT!!!

Love ya,
Diana

4 comments:

Lisadwb said...

Cute little album!! You are so amazing with mini albums!!

Unknown said...

Isn't the BIA great!! Your album is really cool!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

What a cute little album you've made! I've been thinking about the Bind It All too, it's on my "wish list".

Barb said...

This is just beautiful, Diana! Love the subtle touch of the paper piercing, too!