Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Friday, September 26, 2008

Kitty Card!!

WOW!! this is one of my favorite sets (Playful Kittie) from this catalog and this is the first time I play with it!! Hope you like it! I did this trying to go through my scrap box!! the stamp sentiment was stamp there, so I just color the image with my BIC markers and put everything together! The paper is from Uptown Girl (my daughters' favorite collection)

Love,
Diana

PS I thought I posted the Challenge, but for some reason I didn't. My apologies to you! On Wednesday I didn't feel good first and then at night was Criminal Mind's Premiere so you know where I was at!! Hope you can forgive me and play!

2 comments:

Deb said...

Gorgeous card Diana, love the sweet kitty image

Lisadwb said...

LOL, this kitty ALWAYS makes me giggle. LOL Great job on your card.