Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Another Rustic Chic Card

Yes, another one!! but I really love it, lol!!

Here I used a stamp set that I haven't used it so that counts, right? This set is not mine. I always like it but never bought it until my dear daughter ask me for it (she helps me with something I need to do and I let her choose a stamp set and she asked for this, is a really cute set).

About the card! I used the Rustic Chic paper pad, Bloom and Grow Stamp set, Brown Chocolate cardstock, I also love the dark chocolate color of this cardstock!! is plain cardstock so you can even stamp on it with ease! Is a must have!! If you want to replicate this card you can go here to shop with ease!

Love ya,
Diana

3 comments:

Carmen said...

Hi Di! Nice card! i just thought of something...I need a pic of myself with my crown on?!?!?! I love that pic of you with the crown.

AmethystCat said...

neat card - love rustic chic!

Deb said...

gorgeous card Diana, the paper is so pretty and love the stamp!