Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Toni's Challenge and my story with Sketches!!



Ohh, what happened to me?? If you know me you know that I can not work with sketches to do my scrapbooks, but now I am addicted to do cards using sketches!! what FUN is that!!!

Can you beleive it? I can not do a scrapbook with a sketch and now I am hunting sketches to do some cards, maybe I can try later to do a scrapbook page with a sketch and maybe I can DO it too!! But in the meantime I want to share with you a card that I made for Toni's Challenge. I used the first sketch for my card. I suggest youto check Toni's blog she is sooo talented!! and a great friend!!

For this card I used the Lilly Anna collection and the stamping girls that came with the Remember September promo!! I love this girls!!

See you later!

Love,
Diana

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe Diana, you're so sweet! Eric's gonna have a hard time picking a winner from all the entries. Great card. I'm glad I don't have to choose between these great cards :)

latinscrapdiva said...

hewy amiguita me encanta esta tarjeta