Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Monday, October 29, 2007

5000 hits!!! and two cards!

I got to the 5000 hits over the weekend!! THANKS to all of you for stoping by!!

I am going to announce the winner tonight, so be sure to post a comment on the Blog Candy post to have your chance for the yummi candy!!



This is one of the cards I worked for Angelosity Challenge. This one was done yesterday night using sketch #22.

Products used:

Kaleidoscope Girlz papers
Miss Kitty GWP (Free with your $30 order)- TAC
Prismacolor pencils



This is the one for today's sketch (#23)

Products used for the second card:

Robbin's Egg 1 DCWV Cardstock
Scrap of paper from Lilly Anna Collection
Scrap of paper from Mimi Collection
Flowers and Ribbon from a Swap


Also I just want to remind you that we are just 3 days to go for the DOUBLE benefits!! Be sure to send your order soon!!

Love,
Diana

2 comments:

Angel said...

Thanks for doing my sketches, Diana! I love seeing your cards! Great work!

Patty Tanúz said...

Wowowowowow qué lindas!!! Me gustan, sobre todo la primera!! felicidades y me acabo de anotar en el Candy hehehehe Saludos desde Méxicooooo!!!! :-)