Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Femenine Birthday Card kit



Here are the photos for the Femenine Birthday kit!! I have lots of fun with this one. I add stickles, felt flower, ribbon, acetate and I use a decorative scissors with the crop-a-dile to do a fancy effect to one of the cards!!

Stamps used for this cards:

Trendy GreetingsCircle Sampler
Sweet Sayings
Party Time - Level A Hostess Set
Spring Dream - Level C Hostess Set
Happy Celebration - Level B Hostess Set

Hope you enjoy them, stay tune for the tutorial, my camera is charging but the pictures were taken today!! and the tutorial is already done, so I just need to upload the photos, hang on there!! I know that you are waiting for this and is going to be my FIRST tutorial so I am as excited as you!!

Love,
Diana

No comments: