Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Friday, October 19, 2007

What is going on here!!!



Hello Friends!!

Is only 12 days until last day to take advance of the DOUBLE hostes incentives from TAC!! Do not forget to send me your order to receive the most of the incentives!! And if you are in Puerto Rico or USA and want to get a ½ price* item just send me an e-mail and I will gladly tell you how to do so!! (*anything from the catalog!!! with a $50 or more regular order)

I was working on my Chipboard Book Class for tomorrow at Memory Lane, that was you were missing me!!LOL If you can not come! You can buy your kit and do it at home, I will include the idea sheet!!

The kit contains:

1 Soar with it collection $6.95 (of your choice)
1 Chipboard book
Bold Flourishes Stamp set

Only $25 plus shipping and handling
($12 without stamps)

You may be asking what is that image!! here! Is a preview of the November promo!! Oh my Golly!! SO stay tuned to see more!! You do not want to miss this one!!!

Love,
Diana

PS I still waiting for my paper trimmer, I have not forget about the envelope tutorial!! and now I have another one to show!! so stay tuned!!

No comments: