Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Monday, October 08, 2007

Christmas Card Kit



Hello Dear FRIENDS!!

Thanks for all the messages and phone calls!! I know that you are waiting for this, but is not that easy take good pictures and upload them and made the slide show, so I just want to share the Christmas Card kit first and later I am going to post the rest. I took the pictures and uploaded them to my computer, so I think tomorrow they should be here, but tonight is Hero and CSI: Miami and I am not sure that I can do the slide show tonight, LOL

I hope you enjoy the cards as much as the girls enjoy them at the WCMD!!

Stamps set used for this cards:

Silhouette Nativity
Holiday Greetings
Christmas Season
Poinsettia

Wait for the tutorial tomorrow, How to do the Folder for the cards, that can be an awesome gift for Christmas!!

Love,
Diana

1 comment:

Lisadwb said...

I can't wait to learn how to make that cute folder!!