Saturday, October 13, 2007
My latest creation - Beate Challenge!! WSC #23
I missed you a lot, two days without posting have being like forever to me!! cause I post a lot the other day!!
The card that you see here is for Beate Challenge, is a simple and georgeus sketch I can not being without giving it a try!! Hope you like it!
1) Fold a 5 X 10 red cardstock in half so you get a 5 X 5 card! set aside
2) Cut a 4 X 4 black cardstock to mat a 3 7/8 X 3 7/8 turqouise cardstock
3) In a 3 X 3 white cardstock stamp the leafs (with Teal Leafs Versamagic ink) from Blooming Builder and the bejoyful (with Noir Palette ink) from Be set
4) Stamp a flower, I used the Oh how we love set (soon to be released and was a Gift for hostesses on September) add Stikles and paper piece the flower then attach it to the white cardstock with a Pop Dot.
5) Before mount the black and turquoise cardstock to the red card atach a ribbon to this piece. Then glue the embelished 3 X 3 white cardstock and you are done!!
Hope you try this simple and georgeus sketch!!
I also want to remember that TAC have DOUBLE benefits during October (everything in our Hostess Plan is DOUBLE!! and I know that you do not want to miss this AWESOME promo!! Do not forget about the TACBAGS!! (first come first serve!!) either! and the Crazy for colors promo!! If you need more details, just contact me.