Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Envelope step by step

Hello dear friends!!

Thanks for your comments, e-mails and phone calls!! I really apreciate that. So now I know that you like it!!

Here are the step by step instruction in English and Spanish:

You can watch the video tutorial here.

First: You need a 10½ square cardstock

Second: Score it at all sides by 2 5/8 (it was such an adventure to learn how I said that in English, thanks to Myriam Rodrigez aka Clarice for your help!)

Third: Cut all the square corners (now you have 4 2 5/8 square tags!! or some mats for cards accents, yihaaaa, always save your scraps!!)

Fourth: Cut one of the corners of each 4 rectangles, diagonally (watch the video) with a scallop scissors.

Now you can ink all the scallops borders if you want, like I did on mine.

Place your card on the center and close it (watch the video) add a ribbon with a matching tag to have an awesome look!!

Have FUN and share with me your projects!!

Any question, feel free to contact me.

Love,
Diana

1 comment:

Rosella said...

Thank you so much for your kind comment on my blog. Glad you like the coaster frames. It's the first time I've made them. Glad they are a hit.
Come by again. I'll subscribe to your blog.