Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Day Dear Friends!

I wish I can share with you today in person! but I know that is impossible, so I thought that I should send you a BIG HUG, a box filled with chocolates a pretty rose and lots of love! and you are going to receive it with a lot of LOVE! So for you DEAR FRIENDS receive at least a BIG HUG with all the love I have for you! Today we celebrate LOVE and FRIENDSHIP and even do we are so far, I can call you my FRIENDS! Have fun, enjoy some chocolates, but not that many okay! LOL! and show us what you have created for this special day!

Love,
Diana

3 comments:

Deb said...

Happy Valentines Day Diana, I love your card it is so pretty!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Happy Valentines Day, one day late for you too. The card is a pretty one. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

AWWWWW YOUR SO SWEET DIANA! GORGEOUS CARD YOU HAVE CREATED!