Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Saturday, February 16, 2008

I couldn't work, there was someone on my table...

Yes!! Today, DH asked to do some stuff outside (Bank, Office Max, Sam's, etc) so I was almost until 3 pm outside!! and when I arrived my lil DD was playing at my desk (she was at pbskids.org) and my oldest DD was on my table doing some projects! so I have an invation!! lol. Here is one of the bags my DD did this one was for her father! and of course when she saw me taking a picture, she asked me, mom are you planning to upload that picture to your blog? and I say of course I am, and she said but you have to give me the credit okay! I cann't believe that my DD was saying that I said "can you tell me just one time I take credit for anyone's stuff?" and she said, I can't just to make sure!! (Everytime she helps me with something crafty she say, you have to give me credit for this!) When she started with her cardmaking designs I said that she is going to be the next Elsie Flanigan, her style is just like Elsie and I don't have Elsie's book, but I think I am going to buy it for her, she is just very talented, even do she is only 8! but started at 6. She is ansioxly waiting to be an 18 year old to sign as a TAC angel! lol

Love,
Diana

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WELL DD CERTAINLY HAS A GIFT FOR PAPER CRAFTS JUST LIKE HER MUM! ITS VERY SWEET!

Dianette Seda said...

Ok, after seeing your child in person and seeing her creations... wouldn't it be nice for her to have her own blog? We, your friends, can link to her creations from our blogs. I think that would be a really nice idea.

That way every time she works with you she'll have where to post. And she'll be able to read comments from other people.

What do you think? There might be somewhere blogs templates with Disney images and such so her blog can be decorated to her liking. Or even there might be blogs for children.