Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Six week challenge (Sketch) and past month Winner!

I have being soooo busy, that I forgot about doing the raffle! but here it is! But first the challenge, create something with this sketch and you have a ticket for February's Candy!! I created the card first, lol, it was yesterday card and I just love it, so I decided to do a sketch with it! Have fun and share with us!

And the winner is...................

Maria Martinez, it was my oldes daughter who took the paper with her name but I did it in front of my lil daughter so she asked me if she can take one too!! And what do you think I said!! YESSSSSSSSSSSS!! So for the first MonTh I have two winners!! Sonia Rivera is the other winner! Please contact me so I can send you the goodies, tomorrow I will try to post pictures!! They both sent me her entries through e-mail (more than one!) so if you didn't have a blog, remember you can get into the challenge sending me your creations!! I hope to get more entries this week with the sketch, so keep them coming!!

Love,
Diana

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YOUR NEW SKETCH LOOKS GREAT DIANA!