Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Caardvarks and CPS challenges!

I was surfing a lil bit today! and I decided to play two more challenges! Caardvarks and CPS so I did both with this card. The sketch is from CPS #53 and using the Love Fest theme Friendship from Caardvarks For this one I used Catelynne papers, Treasure it and other saying stamp set, some stickles in silver and some lace I had on my stash.

From TAC: Catelynne Paper, Treasure it, Mega Scallop Punch

Love,
Diana

7 comments:

Jackie G said...

This turned out GREAT! Love that lace! TFS!

Monty's Mum said...

what a great card! love what you did with the lace!

Krista said...

Great card - love the colors.

~KRISTY~ said...

LOVE THE COLOURS YOU USED ON THIS ONE DIANA!

Jolene said...

I love the lace trim! Thanks for playing along at Caardvarks!

SmilynStef said...

Some of my absolute favorite colors ... love the scalloped edge with the lace.

~Lea~ said...

Love the strip of lace! Great use of CPS sketch #53! Have a great day!

~Lea L.