Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Friday, February 08, 2008

I got my Giga Scalloped Square Punch!!

WoooooHOOOOOOO!! If you thought that I was crazy about scallops! You are soooo right!! Look what I got today! Of course I started to work with him NOW! Well this is a card for a RAK I want to send to a great person! I used the NEW Hostess Set Level A - Just Giggle!

Now you are going to see some cards and projects with this great punch!

Love,
Diana

PS I finished the mini album for my dd's birthday, but I want to show it to her firs, so I will share with you tomorrow!

7 comments:

Donelda said...

It is so exciting to get new toys!! I love the color combo you have used on this card.

Thanks for sharing
donelda sbs4

~KRISTY~ said...

LUCKY YOU DIANA! I STILL HAVNT GOT MY HANDS ON A CIRCLE ONE YET...LOL,LOOKS GREAT ON YOUR CARD,CANT WAIT TO SEE SOME MORE.

Scr@p and More said...

love love me encanta el scallop muy bonbita tu tarjeta

Jannette said...

sabia que te iba a gustar mucho ese tamano de cuadrado , es uno de mis favoritos! bello todo! gracias por inspirar. Jannette

Tracey said...

Your card looks awesome!! love scallops aswell and love the square punch.

Rosalyn López said...

Squares, I love it!!! ok... for my next purchase! Great job Diana!!

Stampedbyanangel@aol.com said...

Have fun with the new punches! They are so great for layering. The sample you've made is so pretty, great colors.