Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Handmade Accordion Mini Album

This is a mini album I used to teach about 3 years ago! and it is a HIT for everyone, I always have some customers that ask for one when they want to give a special gift to someone. This time my friend/customer asked me to use BRIGHT colors! I am not a bright stampers/scrapbooker, but I get it done in no time! I did this from scratch. I hope she likes it and the person who is going to receive it too!

Love,
Diana

PS If you want the instruction to do the mini album, just let me know!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Me encanta, se ve muy terminado y bien bello. Por favor postea las instrucciones. Gracias, Jannette

Donelda said...

So bright and shiny! Nice.

Donelda sbs4

Unknown said...

LOVE THE FUN & FUNKY COLOUR COMBO'S YOU USED DIANA! JUST GORGEOUS.

Yesenia ( yesy) said...

loveeeeeeeeeee !! me encantan los colores amiguis estan espectaculares