Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Monday, August 20, 2007

I was very busy...



I am soo sorry I could not post last days. I had a Funshop on Saturday and on top of that I was designing an 8 X 8 All about me album for a friend's birthday crop!! and have another class on Friday!!

Well let me tell you how was my weekend!! My funshop was a real blessing!! There was such a great ladies there!! Very talented and very friendly. It was my first time in Aguada, PR and it was so nice to have that time driving (almost 4 hours round trip) but my island is sooo beautiful that I have so much FUN!!! Then when I arrived my hostess and her family was so nice with me!! Thanks to them for such a wonderful time. The guest arrived very soon and we start STAMPING!! We did a layout and two cards!! and I demo some other techniques!! it was really nice!

When I arrived I finished the 8 x 8 album using the Rustic Chic pad, white cardstock, Curls and Swirls, Flourishes, Swirly Bet and Alpha Grunge alpha set and Treasure Seekers!! I have to take some photos when I received it back, because I did not have time to take photos!!!

That is all for now, I have to prepare to leave for my class!!

Talk to you soon!!

Love,
Diana

PS I almost forgot!! the card image here is feautiring the hostess sets Level C and Level D, do not forget that this sets are FREE if you get your wings during August!!

No comments: