Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Look what I did yesterday!!



This are two 8 X 8 pages!! I did those for a Circle Journal I am in!! but I love them sooo much that I repeat those to ad this special photos!!

I did the background effect with Versamagic Inks (Turquosie Gem and Tea Leaves), using wrap paper then I stamped with Palette Burnt Umber the flowers and the swirls from Spring Dream (Level C hostess set) then I stamped the butterfly (also from Level C set) with Palette Moulin Rouge. I color the flowers with Watercolor Palette and add some stickles!! I used the Rustic Chic paper to add some dark colors to the layout!! and I was done!

Hope you enjoy it! If you have any question just let me know!!

Love,
Diana

1 comment:

Cora said...

Beautiful layouts! You blog is lovely.