Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Friday, August 17, 2007

Lilly Anna and Mimi Stamping Kits



I am soooo happy!! do you remember the seminar set?? The one with the ladies doing stamping? I know, that is not in the catalog as we wish, BUTTTTT let me tell you something you can get the ladies on September, that is RIGHT!! on September!! and the best part 3 ladies stamp set for just $2.05!! when you buy the kit that comes with papers, cardstock, ribbons and embelishments!! for $24.95 + shipping and tax. There are two differents kits one with the Mimi Collection and the other with Lilly Anna Collection, the stamp sets are different too.

And I want to let you know that if you pre-order the kit I am going to send you a kit with Coasters and flowers!! and I am going to upload all of my projects with this set!! and YESSS, this is for FREE!!! so send me your pre-order at: memorycrafter@yahoo.com and I will send you the Paypal Invoice if you do not have Paypal I accept Credit Cards too. So do not wait time you have until August 30 to send me your preorder and get the BONUS!!

Love ya,
Diana

No comments: