Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Friday, August 17, 2007

I was stamping until 5 AM!!



Yeahhhhhh!! I have a Funshop on Saturday and I placed the order with time enough to receive it!! but I sent it to WASHINGTON!!! I was soooo scared because I thought that the box was not going to arrive on time. But you know what!! IT ARRIVED yesterday. My friend sent it on Tuesday and I recieved it on Thursday!! SO when I thought that the order it was not to arrive on time I start doing another projects! But when I received the box I decided to do my first choice!! So I had a long night/morning stamping!! I love the results of what I did!! My DH love it too, he was so excited with the project!! It was a layout feautiring the Simply Divine set and two cards. I use the Artsy Elements for one of the cards and the It's always springtime for the other one (this one using watercolor crayons to stamp with)

Here you can see the card using the Artsy Elements!! and the Tag Tidbits

Love,
Diana

No comments: