Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Celebrate with Double Benefits!!

Do you want to celebrate? Well if you want this is your time because TAC is having our Celebrate promotion when you can get DOUBLE hostess benefits!! yesss!!! if you want a Scor Pal, a Bind it all, all Stamps from Spring Suplement or the Scallop punches this is your time because with a $100 order you can get 6 Gift with a purchase, 2 Level A hostess sets and 2 products at ½ price! Can you beleive it? I am sooo happy so contact me today to book a Funshop or if you are long distance to have a Catalog Party with your friends so you can start the fun and have some great goodies for you!

Want to get your wings? This is a great time too, because you get an extra $50 in stamps with your starter kit, can you beat that? Contact me if you want to be part of my team!

If you have any question, just e-mail me!

Love,
Diana

No comments: