Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Mini Open House Treats

Hey!! I am going to bed early today so I need to do this now! lol. Here are the treats we did today! A mini box with Robin Egss inside (using the Scor Pal), a Marshmallow Pie (using the punches) and a card (using Spring Time!, yes the one I share with you the other day). We have fun and it was really quick all the projects and the best part is sharing with others what I love! When I was finishing a great friend arrived and she was so excited about what we did! she wants to hire me for some presents!! She is not a scrapbooker and as she said I have almost NO photos in my house!! can you beleive that?

Well I am ready for bed, see you later! lol

Love,
Diana

8 comments:

csroyal said...

How nice all three of them are. Anyone would love to recieve any one of those items.

Yesenia ( yesy) said...

amiguita me encantaron muchas veces!! que pena que no pude ir

KellyS said...

Very nice treats! I love them all!

AmethystCat said...

too cute! Love the projects!

Unknown said...

HI DIANA!THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU,MY GOODIES ARRIVED,I LOVED THEM SOOOO MUCH,MY COMPUTER IS STILL AWAY GETTING FIXED & HAVE VISITED JULES FORMT HE SISTERHOOD TODAY TO LEAVE YOU THIS MESSAGE!THANKS AGAIN DIANA!HOPEFULLY MY COMPUTER WILL BE FIXED REAL SOON & BE BACK TO VISIT.

Jane said...

Who would have thought about a whoopie pie? Love all of them, but my favorite is the pie just because it's so unusual! Great job!

Jane
SBS4

Donelda said...

wow, what great little treats!! I love those large polka dots on the little box WOW!!!

Stampin-MAMI said...

you been tagged...
http://stampin-mami.blogspot.com/2008/03/i-been-tagged.html