Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Mini Open House Treats

Hey!! I am going to bed early today so I need to do this now! lol. Here are the treats we did today! A mini box with Robin Egss inside (using the Scor Pal), a Marshmallow Pie (using the punches) and a card (using Spring Time!, yes the one I share with you the other day). We have fun and it was really quick all the projects and the best part is sharing with others what I love! When I was finishing a great friend arrived and she was so excited about what we did! she wants to hire me for some presents!! She is not a scrapbooker and as she said I have almost NO photos in my house!! can you beleive that?

Well I am ready for bed, see you later! lol

Love,
Diana

8 comments:

Cindy said...

How nice all three of them are. Anyone would love to recieve any one of those items.

Scr@p and More said...

amiguita me encantaron muchas veces!! que pena que no pude ir

Kelly S said...

Very nice treats! I love them all!

Seleise said...

too cute! Love the projects!

~KRISTY~ said...

HI DIANA!THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU,MY GOODIES ARRIVED,I LOVED THEM SOOOO MUCH,MY COMPUTER IS STILL AWAY GETTING FIXED & HAVE VISITED JULES FORMT HE SISTERHOOD TODAY TO LEAVE YOU THIS MESSAGE!THANKS AGAIN DIANA!HOPEFULLY MY COMPUTER WILL BE FIXED REAL SOON & BE BACK TO VISIT.

Jane said...

Who would have thought about a whoopie pie? Love all of them, but my favorite is the pie just because it's so unusual! Great job!

Jane
SBS4

Donelda said...

wow, what great little treats!! I love those large polka dots on the little box WOW!!!

Stampin-MAMI said...

you been tagged...
http://stampin-mami.blogspot.com/2008/03/i-been-tagged.html