Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Friday, March 07, 2008

Cancer Bracelet

Hello! I am missing in action cause I am really tired when DD's are sick I can't sleep! so I just want to say hello, I miss you! and hope to share some projects with you tomorrow. I am working on some because I have a mini Open House tomorrow in my house, so you know things are always crazy with this events!

The other reason to write is that I have a dear friend that is a Cancer Survivor (and also my mother)She have a goal to raise $1,000 for the American Cancer Society chapter that she belongs to, selling a metal bracelet with the pink or purple ribbon and a heart charm that reads "Together we can make a difference". You can see a picture here, but is much prettier when you have it on your hand! So if you want one the cost is $5.50 wich includes shipping to USA and Puerto Rico. If you want to buy one, please send her the money through Paypal to lourdesemedina@eaton.com (paypal funds or e-check, sorry no credit cards) or contact her at medinl_1972@yahoo.com if you want to send a check or money order. I really apreciate your support to this cause, for me is something big because thanks GOD I have my mother, but she suffer a lot with all the treatment and ups and downs of this!

Love,
Diana

1 comment:

AmethystCat said...

Diana,
My heart goes out to your mom and your friend for their battles with cancer. Blessings to all of you for supporting each other through this horrible disease. Family and friends can make all the difference in keeping spirits up and keeping the fight going!