Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Thursday, March 27, 2008

I am ALIVE!!

Thanks to all of you that have worry about me! I am here, I am sorry that I can be as much as I desire! I was having problem with my camera and with blogger too, I can create my entries but for some reason I couldn't post them, now I need to re-do those entries (because they are saved) or post it where they are! I got 15,000 hits this past days, so that means CANDY! I have being TAGGED! so I need to post that and I received an AWARD! so is like Christmas in March!! Well, I am going to be working a lil bit tonight, but in the mean time I just want to share one of my latest creations, this is for a Swap! the picture is not a good one, but I can't make it better right now and I need to share, lol.

From TAC: Catelynne, Oh how, Mega Scalloped Square, Extra Jumbo Circle Punch!

Love,
Diana

8 comments:

Unknown said...

GREAT CARD DIANA,I LOVE THE RIBBON.

Sonia said...

Diana i love the scallop square, great card.
Beautiful!!!!

AmethystCat said...

hope you can get your camera working and things posting again. I had some computer issues too last week but now things are finally working (I hope!). cute card!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got everything to work again. Your card is great!

Sparkle

Yesenia ( yesy) said...

diana que te puedo decir!! simplemente bella, que rico verte despues de tanto tiempo!! jejeje no te me pierdas

Jane said...

Sorry blogger is giving you fits. Sometimes it does that. But for the most part - I think it's a great free option.

Glad to see you posting!

Jane
SBS4

Stampin-MAMI said...

hey diana, love the card and I hope everything is ok..... and then they say the internet is easy, i think its a headache sometimes, lol...

Deb said...

beautiful card Diana, such a sweet sentiment