Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Monday, March 10, 2008

I've being tagged

OK, I've been tagged! by María Vega

The rules of the game

Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.

• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I like to eat dinner with a candy bar
2. I can sleep while I am driving
3. I need about 15 minutes to open my eyes when I awake during morings! I can talk and everything but I can't open my eyes!
4. I used to have a camera with me since I am in third grade
5. I have no more weird stuff to share! if I remember more I share with you later!
6.
7.

ok so there you have it......

Next people to tag: let me see....

Kristy
Rita Wetzel
Jules
Carmen
Donelda
Scrappernic
Deb

Love,
Diana

No comments: