Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Monday, February 08, 2010

Just a Little More Love!

I know! I was MIA, I was so busy this past week and weekend that I needed to take a break from here. I just did this quick card to warm up, lol! But I was a lil crafty during the weekend, the girls, my lil niece, her mom and me did a LOT of felt hair clips on Saturday, we did have lots of fun for sure. I will share some later on. I need to check the pictures I was soo busy that I didn't take that much pictures, just of the cake, lol!

Hope you like this little love card! It was sooo easy since it's so simple. Just stamp, punch and glue it! I used the Uptown Girl paper pad, the Circle Sampler and I Heart You stamp sets! Easy peasy!

*************************************************************************************

Lo sé! estaba perdida. Es que estuve super ocupada esta semana y durante el fin de semana tambien, que tuve que tomar un descanso aquí. Acabo de hacer esta tarjeta rápidita solo para calentar, jeje! Pero no crean estuve un tanto creativa durante el fin de semana, mis chicas, mi sobrinita, su mamá y yo hicimos muchas hebillitas en fieltro el sábado, nos divertimos en cantidad. Voy a compartir algunas más adelante. Necesito revisar las fotos pues estuve tan ocupadita que se me olvidó tomar muchas fotos, sólo retraté bastante el bizcocho, jeje, pues luego de la odisea (verifica mi facebook para enterarte, jeje!) tenía que tomar muchas fotos!

Espero que te guste esta tarjetita de amor! Fue super fácil de hacer, ya que es super sencilla. Sólo estampé, ponché y pegué! Usé la libretita de Uptown Girl, el "Circle Sampler" y el "I Heart You" stamp! fácil, fácil!

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

3 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

What a sweet card! I really like it!!
Angel Hugs,
Bridgett

PaMi said...

muy linda diana!!! esa coleccion de papeles me encantaaa!!!! muy bella :D te mando saluditos! espero tes muy bien y no te pierdas tanto :)

Jacqueline said...

me encanto!!!