Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Are you in stress? get some relief...

I know life is not always happiness and good stuff, right? But even during those stress time you can get some relief doing something creative! I know by experience. When I feel tired, stressed or having some issues, I always come to my studio to create! That gives me the energy I need to keep moving. It's sooo cool to do something by yourself! it's a pleasure you can feel everytime you finish a project, like I did this!! this is something that can't be feel for almost anything else! for me doing a card, a mini album, a scrapbook page or anything creative like baking some yummy cookies, lol! it's something that just inject me with energy, positive attitude and makes me feel in a great mood. Haven't you try to be creative lately? Go and do it now, let me know how you feel! I bet you will feel a lot better!

In another note! The card I am sharing here was done by a customer and she share it with me so I want to share it with you! isn't it cute? Share with me what you have done with TAC stamps and if you want I can share it here with the world!

*************************************************************************************

Sé que la vida no siempre es felicidad y cosas buenas, ¿no? Pero incluso en esos tiempo de estrés se puede obtener algo de alivio al hacer algo creativo! Lo sé por experiencia. Cuando me siento cansada, estresada o con algunas situaciones, siempre vengo a mi estudio para crear! Eso me da la energía que necesito para seguir trabajando. Es super poder hacer algo por ti mismo! es tan placentero poder terminar un proyecto y decir "lo hice YO!" Es algo que no se puede sentir por casi ninguna otra cosa! para mí hacer una tarjeta, un mini álbum, una página de scrapbook o algo creativo, como "hornear galletas" yummo! jeje! es algo que me llena de mucha energía, actitud positiva y me hace sentir llena de ánimo. ¿No has intentado ser creativa últimamente? Ve y hazlo ahora, y luego comparte conmigo cómo te sentiste! Apuesto a que te sentirás mucho mejor!

En otra nota! La tarjeta que comparto aquí fue creada por una clienta y la compartió conmigo, así que quise compartirla contigo también, está genial, cierto? Comparte conmigo lo que hayas creado usando los sellos de TAC y si deseas lo puedo compartir aquí con el mundo!

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

4 comments:

Jacqueline said...

que lindaa me encanto

Anonymous said...

Your customer has created an awesome cards! love the colors. Thanks for sharing. rita w

Myrna said...

wow! que linda!!

una felicitacion a tu clienta por su creatividad!!

besos Diana!

Angela K said...

Great card she created! I agree, being creative always helps with stress or frustration!!