Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

February Promotions!

Just a quick note to share the February Promotions with you! Don't you love those Cuddly Critters?? they are sooo cute! and the Stamp Spree promotion has cool stuff too, and what about the Vintage set? perfect!! be sure to click on them to see more information or contact me to learn more.

************************************************************************************

Una corta notita para compartir las promociones de Febrero contigo! No te encantan esas tiernas criaturitas? son tan chulítas, verdad? y que me dices de la promoción "Stamp Spree" brutal!! y el set Vintage!!! Visita los enlaces con cada imagen para que veas más detalles o contáctame para más información.

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

2 comments:

Erika said...

hola guapa! que blog mas bonito, haces unas tarjetas preciosas y me encantan esos sellitos asi que luego luego te haré un pedido jejeje un besitos desde www.arteslaura.es.tl
muaks!

Dena E's Blog said...

So very cute Diana,,,love the note you left for me ,,,thinking of you and keep creating Sweetie..God has blessed you always remember that!!!
I see you email address now,,cool.
Big Hugs Dena