Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A just because card!

Sometimes we have someone very special to us and we want to send a card, but it's not their birthday, anniversary, it's not sick (thanks God) and there is no special ocassion, but to you that person is sooo special that you want to let them know how special is to you. That it's what's happening right now to me! I need to send a card just because! and here is what I came with.

I used the Level D "Label Lingo" hostess set from TAC and the butterfly is a cut from the Sotrybook Cricut cartridge! you see? I am using my pink E to create my cards and I am having sooo much fun!! how about you? Create something today to send it to a special person in your life, I bet that person will feel sooo very special! Come on, make someone happy now!

*************************************************************************************

A veces tenemos a alguien muy especial para nosotros que queremos enviarle una tarjeta, pero no es su cumpleaños, aniversario, no está enferma (gracias a Dios) y no hay ninguna ocasión especial, pero esa persona es taaan especial que desea hacerlselo saber. Eso es lo que me está pasando ahora a mí! Así que decidí hacerla de "just because" y aquí está el resultado.

He utilizado el nivel D "Label Lingo" de los beneficios de anfitriona de TAC y la mariposa es un corte de cartucho de la Cricut Sotrybook! ves? Estoy usando mi E para crear mis tarjetas y me estoy divirtiendo muchoooo!! ¿Y tú, que estás haciendo? Crea algo hoy para enviar a una persona especial en tu vida, apuesto a que esa persona se sentirá super especial! Vamos, has feliz a alguien ahora!

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

No comments: