Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Quick card anyone?

A quick and easy card and post. I need to run, but I want to share what I did! All supplies are from TAC and the butterfly cut was with Storybook Cricut Cart! Hope you like it!

*************************************************************************************

Solo una notita rápida pues me tengo que ir, jeje!! pero quería compartir esta tarjeta que hice rapidito. Todos los materiales son de TAC y el corte de la mariposa lo hice con el cart de Storybook en la Cricut! Espero les guste!

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

2 comments:

Sonia said...

Hi Diana:
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL card!!! Love the color combo and the little pink beautiful. LOVE IT!!!

**SONY**

Sonia said...

Is me again, i make a mistake, lol!!!.. love the little pink butterfly (little pink beautiful,lol!!!)