Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Friday, September 11, 2009

What is Wrong with ME!

Oh well!! I guess I am to old for technology, lol!! I found out today, that my picture didn't showed up on my Wednesday of Challenge post (the one using Reece paper collection) and the post I had pre-scheduled yesterday didn't show up either!! What did I do wrong? I am not sure, maybe I was so frustrated that didn't do it correctly, but anyway, here they are. I delete the post I had pre-scheduled to show up yesterday and I am posting here the two cards (I used the same set anyway!) Yes, is one of the new sets on the Inspiration Avenue that TAC released on September 1st. As soon as I check that set I knew I want to add glitter to it! so that was what I did first, then I wasn't sure of the whole idea and here is what I did. Hope you like it! Let me some love here and tell me what set you will love I use now! or guess wich one I am using now!!

Talk to you later!

*************************************************************************************

Creo que sencillamente estoy muy vieja para la tecnología, la imagen de la tarjeta del miércoles NO salió! (es la que tiene el papel de Reece) y el post que programé para ayer tampoco salió! ¿Qué hice mal? No estoy segura, talvez estaba tan frustrada que no lo hice bien? de todos modos aquí las tarjetas que hice con el sello Peace. Si, es uno de los nuevos sets en el Inspiration Avenue que TAC sacó en Septiembre 1ero! Tan pronto como vi ese imagen sabía que quería ponerle brillito!! así que eso fue lo primero que hice, luego no estaba segura de la idea completa así que hice dos tarjetas integrando lo que tenía en mente. Espero que te guste! Déjame tus comentarios aquí y dime que set te gustaría que usara ahora o adivina cuá estoy usando ahora!!

Buen fin de semana!

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

1 comment:

AmethystCat said...

beautiful, Diana! simply beautiful! hmm - I've got sooo many new faves in Inspiration Avenue but I haven't placed my order yet. Am still trying to decide what to order first!