Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Friday, September 18, 2009

Want some Copic Markers?

This is the time #8 that I try to post this message, everytime is a different thing, but I alwasy ended up without finishing, yes, I started yesterday, so I need to change it a little bit today, lol!

Oh well, I haven't share with you yet, that TAC is going to be offering a REALLY cool promo with the COPIC markers! Have you read about them? Have you try them? They are fabolous, and I share my story here a few weeks ago! and is kind of funny because I post here about this fabulous markers and 3 days ago TAC announced that from October 1st through December 31st you can get this markers at a SPECIAL price through TAC! How cool is that!! Wait to get more information on that! is a great thing that you can book a FUNshop now and get the benefits of been a hostess PLUS the chance to get one of this set at a special price! So go ahead and get your date, join a Hostess Club or do a Catalog Party with your friends and family!

Here is a card I did using the Holiday Girls and Reece (yes I use my Copic Markers to color in, lol). The other pictures are from the 4 sets TAC is going to be offering to you!

I will be trying to post a little more later, but I want to share with you that I am re-organizing my space and working with my class schedule, save October 3rd to celebrate the Word Card Making Day with me! More details to come very soon!

Have a great weekend!


*************************************************************************************

Esta es la octava vez que empiezo a trabajar con este "post", cada vez que empiezo pasa algo y termino sin publicarlo, siii, lo empecé ayer! así que necesito hacer algunos cambios hoy, jeje!

Oh bien, pues todavía no les he contado que TAC está preparando una fabulosa promoción con los marcadores COPIC! Has leído sobre estos marcadores? los has usado? Son fabulosos!! si aún no los has probado, hazlo ya!! Hace unas semanas estuve hablandoles de mi historia con los Copics aquí! y fue super gracioso cuando hace 3 días TAC anunció que tendrá una oferta especial con los Copics desde Octubre 1ero hasta Diciembre 31. Que maravilloso, verdad? Espera a leer toda la infomación sobre esta promoción, les adelanto que vayan separando su fecha para un FUNshop desde ya y así también obtienes los beneficios de hostess Y la oportunidad de conseguir los Copic a un gran precio. También, puedes unirte a un Hostess Club o una Fiesta de Catálogo con tus amigas y/o familiares!

Aquí comparto con ustedes una tarjeta que hice usando el set de sellos Holiday Girls con la colección Reece (si, usé mis marcadores Copic para colorear la chica, lol). Las otras fotos son de los 4 sets que TAC estará ofreciendo durante la promoción de los Copic!

Estaré tratando de compartir un poco más de los Copic pronto, pero les adelanto que estoy tratando de re-organizar mi taller para comenzar mis clases a partir de octubre! Les adelanto que separen el 3 de octubre para celebrar conmigo el Día Mundial de Hacer Tarjetas! Más detalles pronto!

Disfruta tu fin de semana!

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

No comments: