Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wednesday of Challenge!

Oh wow, do you have plenty of cards in stock and when you need one you don't have the one you need? Well that happened to me today! I need some Thank You cards but don't have any (well when I finished these two I found some, lol). Anyway since I need them rush, I went to one of my box of scraps and here is what I did! Do you like it? I really do, it was so much fun to play a little bit.

My challenge to you today is make some cards whitout sentiment so you can use it later for the ocassion you need them or do some of the cards you use the most ie: thank you, birthday, etc! but HAVE FUN!! I know I did! Hope to see what you come with!

I used the Spanish Sentiment set with Graphic Blooms, the crop-a-dile with the scallops scissors for the border and the Scor Pal for the pink cardstock!

*************************************************************************************

Oh, te ha pasado que tienes muchísimas tarjetas, pero cuando necesitas una no encuentras la perfecta? Bueno a mi me pasó hoy y saqué una de mis cajitas de scraps y esto fue lo que hice!! Te gustan? a mi sí, jeje, me divertí mucho haciendolas, espero que las chicas que las reciban le gusten también.

Mi reto de hoy es hacer algunas tarjetas sin sentimiento para que las puedas usar de acuerdo a la ocasión cuando las necesites o haz algunas de las que más usas: gracias, cumpleaños, etc. pero sobre todo DIVIERTETE!! yo si que lo hice! Espero ver tus creaciones.

Aquí use el sello Spanish Sentiments y el Graphic Blloms, la tijera de scallops y el crop-a-dile para el borde y la Scor-Pal para el cardstock rosado.

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

1 comment:

AmethystCat said...

cute! great way to use paper scraps!