Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Thursday, September 24, 2009

World Card Making Day!

I think you know that I love to do cards, right? Well if you are new to my blog, yes I love to do cards, for me, for my love ones and for anyone! Another thing, I think you know, is that I love to share my passion for card making and to teach other to make cards (Is so awesome to receive handmade cards!!) So in honor and to celebrate the World Card Making Day I will be teaching a class on October 3rd here at my studio! Contact me for more details (I will also be senindg a note to those suscribe to my newsletter). Don't forget to RSVP soon, there are only 8 spots!

I will also be uploading some special projects for my readers on that day! I am really excited to celebrate that day!!

*************************************************************************************

Creo que sabes que me encanta hacer tarjetas, cierto? jeje! Bueno si acabas de visitar mi blog por primera vez, quiero que sepas que si me encanta hacer tarjetas para mí, mis seres queridos y para todo aquel que la necesite (aunque de vez en cuando sigo mis scrapbooks!) Otra cosa, que creo que sabes, es que me encanta compartir mi pasión con otros, en especial enseñarle a otros a hacer tarjetas (es tan lindo recibir una tarjeta hecha a mano!). Así que en honor al Día Mundial de Hacer Tarjetas estaré dando una clase el día 3 de octubre, aquí en mi taller! Contáctame para más detalles (pronto estaré enviando una nota a las que están suscritas a mi newsletter). No olvides reservar tu espacio pronto, pues solo tengo 8 disponibles! Te aseguro que la vas a pasar muy bien! Saca un día para tí, para relajarte y disfrutar entre chicas.

Además, estaré compartiendo algunos proyectos especiales con mis lectores aquí, estoy super feliz de poder celebrar este evento tan especial!

Love,


** Suscribe to my newsletter to get special promotions and tips only for my suscribers **

1 comment:

Sonia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.