Most of the content of this blog is available in English and Spanish!

Sunday, November 30, 2008

TAC Promos: 2 X 1 Sale & NEW stamps!

Tomorrow is a great day!! YeS!!! December is here!!! yeahhhhh I love December first we celebrate that God send Christ to save us! second there is a lot of special birthdays this month: my DH, 3 of my 5 nephews, my dear friend Yarimar, mine and maybe is your birthday too, so let me know to add it here!!

and the last one!! TAC have a lot of promotions this month!!!! yeahhhhhhhhh isn't that awesome? Check them out!! You may need something! (2 X 1 paper and kits, special NEW and Vintage Stamps sets!!) and since I love December I'm going to have a Special Gift for everyone that place an order through me!! so check the promos, check your catalog or if you don't have one check my online store! Remember that if you place an order before Dec. 3 the HOSTESS BENEFITS ARE DOUBLE!!! so what you are waiting go shopping NOW!! (The hostess benefits can be redeem only through me, the online store doesn't let you get this, so contact me for more details!!)

Love,
Diana


TAC™ Spe

TAC™ SOTM
www.theangelcompany.net



TAC™ SOTM
www.theangelcompany.net

No comments: